Help or Harm — It's up to the Viewers with Book of Demons 'Dungeons & Streamers' DLC
[FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE]
Warsaw, Poland - November 28, 2018 – Book of Demons, Thing Trunk’s unique deck-building, papercraft Hack and Slash, today launches their free DLC “Dungeons & Streamers” bringing unique Twitch & Mixer interactivity to streamers and audiences alike!
Check out the new Book of Demons trailer showing off the exciting, interactive features found exclusively in the Dungeons & Streamers DLC.
The Dungeons & Streamers DLC allows Twitch and Mixer streamers a highly configurable way to interact with their audience as they play Book of Demons. The free DLC increases interaction between streamers and fans beyond the mere chat window, adding a new Help or Harm mechanic to gameplay. Help the streamer by dropping in health potions and bonus loot or Harm them by throwing more monsters into their path. All the while, streamers remain in control of their game by enabling or disabling features as well as selecting the strength of the audience’s interaction with the game, turning the challenge up or down depending on fan response.
Book of Demons is a Hack & Slash deckbuilding hybrid in which YOU decide the length of quests. Wield magic cards instead of weapons and slay the armies of darkness in the dungeons below the Old Cathedral. Save the terror-stricken Paperverse from the clutches of the Archdemon himself! Featuring:
● Procedurally Generated Dungeons
● 40 magic cards including magical and legendary variants per character class
● Roguelike Mode for fans of an extreme challenge
● 70+ different types of monsters, with different traits and custom mechanics
● Xbox and Steam controller support
● 3 underground realms and epic Quest Boss battles
● Monthly and all-time Leaderboards, 200+ Achievements
● Allow your Twitch or Mixer audience to interact with your game
● Enable or disable select features through the Dungeon & Streamers DLC
● Control audience influence strength
● Limit the interactions to paid subscribers (Twitch)
Book of Demons is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming coming from Thing Trunk. Book of Demons launches for PC and Mac OSX gamers on December 13, 2018.
About Thing Trunk
Thing Trunk is a small game development studio based in Warsaw, Poland. The core team is comprised of seven dedicated developers. The 3 founders ― Filip Starzyński, Konstanty Kalicki, and Maciej Biedrzycki ― are casual game industry veterans who (despite a level of success) became disappointed with the miring trends in the market and scrapped their former brands (Codeminon and Twinbottles) to focus solely on the ambitious Return 2 Games idea. Since then, they have been busy trying to prove that making the high-quality games is possible with a small but experienced team with lots of passion.
● Developer blog: http://www.thingtrunk.com
● Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ThingTrunk
● Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ThingTrunk
For more information and for review codes, please contact Evolve PR:
Shawn Petraschuk - email@example.com
Chris Priestly - firstname.lastname@example.org
Developer: Thing Trunk
Publisher: Thing Trunk
Genre: Hack & slash
Platforms: Windows, Mac (coming to Xbox One)
Price (full): $24.99
Free demo: available here
Logos / keyart pack: here
Full press kit: here